A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE PROJECT
Sexual harassment in the workplace takes many different forms and can come from a co-worker, a supervisor, or a customer or client. Even though in recent years more victims speak out about their experiences, the issue remains underreported. Most employees are afraid to denounce sexual harassment as they might lose their jobs, be penalized or even blamed. Identifying the methods to prevent and address this phenomenon requires combined efforts and common policies and practices.
TEAMWORK is a European initiative that focuses on strengthening the combat against sexual harassment in the workplace, by enabling HR professionals and managers to recognize, prevent and tackle cases with the aim to create a culture of zero tolerance to this phenomenon.
KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Centre, Greece
Adecco – Adecco Formazione SRL, Italy
CSCD – Center for Sustainable Communities Development Foundation, Bulgaria
SURT – Fundació de Dones, Spain
OIT – Oxfam Italia Onlus, Italy
TEAMWORK AIMS AT:
- Enabling HR professionals, supervisors and senior managers to revise staff policies and introduce measures to prevent and address sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Raising awareness among employees about their rights and obligations.
- Enhancing competent stakeholders’ focus on the issue, engaging them to establish a safety net for victims of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Informing and enhancing the awareness of the public on the phenomenon.
HOW WILL TEAMWORK SUCCEED?
- By conducting research activities and developing informed guidelines and curriculum of capacity-building seminars.
- By organizing capacity-building seminars for HR managers, supervisors, team leaders and managers at senior positions.
- By organizing awareness raising trainings for staff of all levels and all genders.
- By creating an online self-assessment tool for HR professionals and Senior managers, providing a toolkit on how to revise staff policies.
- By developing an online platform that will include personal stories, professional advice and legal mechanisms to combat sexual harassment in the workplace.
- By gathering relevant public and private stakeholders and making them collaborate to take actions and create safety nets for victims of sexual harassment in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- More than 120 managers and HR professionals / senior managers and employers
- More than 160 employees of all levels
For more information please visit the project’s website: www.teamworkproject.eu